Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum Arca/RRS adapters that attach to hand guards and forends with Magpul MOE spaced tapped holes. Features a flat profile, to allow infinite adjustment of Arca accessories along the 6” section.
- Compatible with Magpul MOE hole spacing mounting systems commonly found on rifle chassis, stocks and handguards, including the MDT LSS, HS3, TAC21 (non M-Lok), LSS-22 and discontinued LSS-XL.
- 6” of available mounting surface to fit a wide array of tripod adapters and accessories.
- 26 drilled and tapped holes to allow proper indexing of accessories for increased consistency.
- Rearward overhang to allow mounting on a tripod closer to the rifles centre of gravity.
- Angled front surface to ease tripod engagement and reduce snagging.
- Rounded edges to decrease shooter discomfort when shooting standing or unsupported.
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction.
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage.
- Compatible with RRS dovetail standard.