MDT’s Skeleton Rifle Stocks V5 are designed to increase your performance and comfort by enhancing adjustment possibilities to suit your preferred shooting position. These adjustments can now be done without any tools since the set screws have been replaced by thumbwheels. The SRS V5 buttstocks are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then painted with a Cerakote coating. They come in two different models to match MDT’s different chassis systems and both models feature an integrated “bolt cut-out” in the cheek rest to allow for easy removal of the bolt.
- Fixed buttstock interface
- Thumbwheels for tool-less adjustment of LOP & cheek rest height
- Angular adjustment of cheek rest up to 8 degrees on either side
- Integrated bolt cut-out in cheek rest
- M-Lok slot for 1.5” rail or other M-Lok accessories (Not included)
- 2 QD flush cup sling mounts on either side
- SRS V5 = 944 gr (2.08 lbs)
- SRS V5 Short = 952 gr (2.10 lbs)
- Hardware & Parts included:
- 1/4”-20 x 3/16” Brass Tip set screws
- 1/4”-28 x 3/4” BSHCS
- SRS Mini Buffer Tube
Version 1 to 4 - No longer available.
Version 5 - The following improvements were included in the new version of our SRS Buttstock:
- Additional adjustments possibilities
- Thumbwheels for tool-less adjustments
- Bolt cut-out in cheek rest
- 2 different lengths (SRS V5 Standard & SRS V5 Short)
MDT’s Skeleton Rifle Stocks V5 are compatible with various MDT chassis systems as shown in the table below. Please note, as indicated in the LOP table above, that your LOP will vary depending on which chassis system / SRS V5 combination you choose for your bolt action rifle.
Model displayed: SRS V5 + LSS-XL Gen2 Fixed Chassis System
Model displayed: SRS V5 Short + TAC21 Fixed Chassis System