The MDT Skeleton Rifle Lite Buttstock was designed to provide the shooter with best-in-class strength and ergonomics, with an emphasis on adjustability and comfort.
Length of pull (LOP) can be adjusted and fine-tuned with spacers. Achieving the perfect cheek weld is a breeze, simply loosen the set screws and adjust to the desired height before tightening them back down to lock in place.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Skeletonized body providing robust structure
- Length of Pull (LOP) adjustment via spacers
- Set screws for adjustment of cheek riser
- Cheek rest can be adjusted up/down (height), side-to-side and canted
- Buttpad can be adjusted in and out (LOP)
- Integrated bolt cut-out in cheek rest for easy bolt removal
- Two Ambidextrous QD flush cup sling mounts
- Not compatible with MDT Buttstock Weight