BCExtremeOutdoorsman is a fantastic YouTube channel that features hunting, shooting, precision rifle competition, gear reviews, and fitness tips for staying in shape. BCExtremeOutdoorsman has some awesome hunting videos that leverage MDT Chassis Systems and gear.
Al, the owner of BCExtremeOutdoorsman, recently built two big-bore hunting rifles, one in 338 Lapua and the other in 300 Win Mag, in our MDT HNT26 Chassis System. He highlights the builds, zeroing process, chronograph data, and weight, then shoots both to 880 yards in a series of videos for his channel. In the videos, he leverages a tripod and the MDT CKYE-Pod for support.
The second video features Al getting more range time with his rifle and engaging steel across his shooting range. He films some excellent trace and shares his thoughts on the builds. He also weighs the 338 Lapua, fully loaded with a sling, and MDT CKYE-Pod, which came out to around 12 pounds. Al finishes the video with some shots from his tripod.
The MDT HNT26 Chassis System is a versatile chassis system that can be used for both short and long actions.
Our very own Ryan McLean had the pleasure of hunting with Al from BCExtremeOutdoorsman! You can see his bear hunt here. Ryan took a Muzzle Loader rifle that was mated to an MDT HNT26. A very neat build.
HUNTING RESOURCES FROM MDT
- Tips For A Successful Antelope Hunt
- Analysis: Long Range Hunting
- MDT Field Report - Why The Triple Pull CKYE-POD is a Guides Best Friend
- How To Optimize Your Rifle For Positional Shooting
- The Modern Hunting Vest
- Hunting With The MDT XRS Chassis System
- Hunting Stocks Versus PRS-Style Competition Stocks
- Predator Hunting with a Chassis Rifle
- Maximize Performance with Mental Imagery
- Confidence Kills