Continuing with our annual SHOT SHOW Tradition of innovation, today we highlight the new MDT Zero Stage Electronic Trigger.
The MDT Zero Stage Electronic Trigger will be available for the Remington 700 and clones and is adjustable from 4-64 ounces. Because the trigger is electronic, there is no take-up before the shot and no overtravel after the break. The electronics allow for firmware updates which lead to future development, such as pairing with electronic devices and applications. The MDT Zero Stage Electronic Trigger is drop-safe, and a full charge will last around 1,000 pulls before recharging.
The MDT Zero Stage Electronic Trigger charges via USB-C (prototype trigger is shown in image)
Are you at the 2023 SHOT SHOW? MDT is at Booth #71113 in the CAESARS FORUM. Swing by and say hello!
COMPETITION RESOURCES FROM MDT
- Mastering The Mental Game Of PRS: An Easy Way To Achieve A Higher Score
- Beginners Gear Guide for Precision Rifle Competition
- Expert Gear Guide for Precision Rifle Competition
- How Professional Shooter Allison Zane Sets Up Her Rifle
- HORNADY 6MM ARC For Competition
- How To Shoot PRS: Stage Breakdown With PRS Top Lady
- Dry Fire Drills With Pro Shooter Allison Zane
- Building a Custom Bergara B14 for Competition
- Building a 6mm GT for Competition
- How I Got Into Precision Rifle Competition - PART 1 and PART 2