Polymer MDT AICS External Box Magazines for MDT Chassis systems. Also works in many other M24 type chassis and bottom metals.
MDT Detachable AICS box magazines are designed to fit the MDT TAC21, ACC, ESS, LSS-XL, XRS,LSS and HNT26 Chassis systems, as well as many other M24 type chassis and bottom metals. Manufactured from high quality Polymer and uses a tempered steel spring.
We put our magazines through vigorous testing. We have used high quality strength polymer with a high glass content to ensure durability and strength. Although not unbreakable, we have driven over these magazines with cars and trucks which did not break them.
- .308/6.5 Creedmoor family of cartridges: 5 Round capacity
- MAX COAL: 2.850"
- 3.25" Tall
MDT AICS magazines are guaranteed to work in our HNT26, XRS, TAC21, LSS, LSS-XL, HS3, ESS and ACC chassis systems.
They do not work with the following inlets; Winchester XPC and may require fitting in Winchester Model 70. Based on customer feedback, the following systems work well with our magazines, but fitting may be required in some cases.
- XLR Chassis
- KRG X-Ray - Some need adjustment
- GRS riflestocks- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- CDI Precision bottom metals- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- Pacific tool and Gauge bottom metals- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 6mm Creedmoor
- 22 - 250 Rem (will work at a reduced capacity)
- 243 Win
- 6mm XC
- 260 Rem
- 7mm-08 Win
- 308/7.62x51 NATO
Not recommended for .300 WSM. Use a metal magazine for this caliber as the feed lips need adjustment.