Add weight to the front section (forend) of your MDT XRS Chassis System to achieve optimal balance and help reduce felt recoil.
- Single-piece steel weight that fills the XRS forend
- Installs easily, sliding under the barrel
- Nitrided finish for corrosion resistanc
- Approximate dimensions: 10" x 1.125" x 0.5"
- Clearance for barrel contours up to 1.25"
- Adds 1lb of weight to the front section of the chassis to tune the balance point of the rifle, and reduce felt recoil
- Includes underside clearance slot for M-LOK nut clearance
- Includes all hardware (6x #10-24 x 5/8" Flat-Head Cap Screws) for mounting to XRS forend
The XRS Forend Weight is compatible with the MDT XRS Chassis System only.
As of 2021 we have updated the XRS Chassis forend to accept this forend weight, if you purchased your MDT XRS Chassis prior to 2021 you may need to purchase our retro-fit kit available here in order to accept this forend weight. For visual clarity, and to easily identify which XRS Chassis version you have, please see the images below.